Work with Precision
At Precision Copy Products, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation that includes company benefits, incentive programs, and the opportunity for advancement. We’re proud to be one of Pittsburgh’s Best Places To Work as selected by the Pittsburgh Business Times.
We believe in a spirit of cooperation that provides customers with the tools and support they need while helping each team member achieve personal goals and contribute to business success. Customer satisfaction is the key to that success, and we know it takes a qualified, professional team to keep customers happy.
Open Position: Salesperson (Full Time)
This is a full-time position to manage a territory of current customers and prospects. You would be responsible for all steps of the sales process, including:
- Developing new business.
- Analyzing prospect/customer needs.
- Closing the sale.
- Maintaining a good relationship with customers.
A best qualified candidate will:
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of success in sales. Experience in outside sales a plus.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Bring a great attitude and willingness to learn.
- Be comfortable working independently and as part of a team.
- Be tech-savvy with an understanding of how business office products impact productivity, workflow, and efficiency.
- Have experience using Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Previous cold calling experience helpful.
- College degree preferred but not required.
- Candidates who have experience selling imaging solutions—such as copiers, printers, and interactive display systems—will be given priority.
Please attach cover letter and resume as a single file.